Textiles must be made for skin contact:
Manufactured under socially problematic conditions, textiles can release pollutants and the merely rough defined composition can limit the added value after use.
Defined textile nutrients:
Applying the Cradle to Cradle® design concept (C2C) leads to textile products that are healthy in a chemically defined way. Decisions regarding material and design are made aiming at additional benefits of the products by either becoming biological or technical nutrients after use.
EPEA considers the situation of your company. We will work out the optimization concepts together. They are based upon a thorough analysis of your situation including i.a. the portfolio structure, the brand profile and the orientation of previous communication on product quality.
Involves the assessment of products and precursors based on a precise analysis of their composition in a specific use scenario.
C2C Quality statement, Quick Scan and product certification provide information about the achieved performance of supplied products as well as the progress you can expect from your suppliers in the future. They inform about your corporate strategy and increase customer loyalty through an enhanced trust in the high product quality and the excellent ecological performance.
Advantages of working with us:
- EPEA is an experienced interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, economists, architects and designers.
- EPEA is cooperating with renowned textile companies in Germany and worldwide for more than 20 years.
- EPEA is familiar with the complexity of supply chains in the globalized textile sector.
- EPEA cooperates as a knowledge trustee with retailers and suppliers.
- EPEA has developed the Cradle to Cradle® concept.
- Cradle to Cradle® often pleasantly simplifies processes and quality assurance plans.
- Cradle to Cradle® usually triggers a motivation rise in employees.